Hello!

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Hotel information is available below, right. Keep checking back for updates! Love, Kevin & Emilee

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How Do I Thank Thee? Let Me Count the Ways...

What a great weekend!

Saturday was our dinner date & engagement photo shoot with Brian & Danielle Fendt. It was a great evening with friends. And I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictures--Brian's amazing, especially if he can make Kevin & I look good ;)

We had a great family dinner on Sunday, and then (after a nap, of course) Kev & I spent the whole afternoon & evening writing out thank you cards. Good quality time together :) Kevin also gave me a copy of the engagement blessing video, audio, and the photos from Tim & Michelle. I'll post a couple here and a link to Facebook where you can see more.




"Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that." Ephesians 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment