Hello!

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Hotel information is available below, right. Keep checking back for updates! Love, Kevin & Emilee

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loving these...

Amazingly, I've had a small amount of free time over the past few days and I've done some wedding research (aka Facebook stalking recent newlyweds and wedding photographers, and doting over DYI wedding blogs and websites). Some things I'm loving at the moment:


The colors of this bouquet and the groom's tie

The adorable simplicity of this cake.

























Everything 1950's.

ORANGE.















Typewriter guestbook. And I have a typewriter just like this one ^^

























Telegraph programs. Very retro.

We'll see how many of these ideas I can talk Kevin into ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment