Hello!

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Hotel information is available below, right. Keep checking back for updates! Love, Kevin & Emilee

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Procrastination Makes Perfect

I'm writing this post now, instead of writing one of the four papers I have due this week. I have a terrible case of senioritis, with complications of wedding hyper-excitement. Luckily, I have an uncanny ability to write A+ papers at the last minute, which is what I'll be doing tomorrow night.

The Orlofski family visited Erie over Easter weekend, and we had a great time together. Friday night was an incredible worship experience followed by a fun night of coloring eggs.





 On Saturday, Kevin & I ran wedding errands and went to the reception tasting with our parents. You loyal followers of the blog get the inside scoop on the dinner options: Chicken Oscar and Prime Rib! After trying all five options, we decided that these two were by far the best.

We finished off the night by assembling our invitations--yay! They are sitting in this lovely cardboard box in my bedroom, patiently waiting to be dropped off at the post office:


Sneak preview!


Easter Sunday was beautiful day spent worshiping, learning, and loving family. Mom made a chocolate decadence cake, which was to die for.

My #2 procrastinating effort has been adding things to our registries. They got pretty wiped out after the bridal shower a few weeks ago (thank you to all the ladies who attended!). We don't have a lot of room in the apartment, so we're getting creative. We added this super cool shower head that I am SO EXCITED about. And an AeroBed inflatable mattress so our guests will be super comfy when they visit. Make note of this my Erie peeps!

1 comment:

  1. You should post a pic of the insides of the invites after you send them out! I would LOVE to see them!! :)

    ReplyDelete