Hello!

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Hotel information is available below, right. Keep checking back for updates! Love, Kevin & Emilee

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream A Little Dream Of...

Disturbing wedding scenarios I've dreamt about:

- having the reception in the wrong room
- finding the perfect centerpieces
- all the bridesmaids wearing hideous dresses
- my wedding dress turning out horribly wrong
- wearing way too much makeup
- unnecessary candles on the reception tables
- wrong officiant holding the ceremony, and finally,
- wrong groom.

That's right, I've dreamt about marrying the wrong guy. And the most disturbing part: everyone at the wedding was trying unsuccessfully to convince me it was Kevin.

And you thought I had this whole "wedding stress" thing under control.

In more positive news, we made the final decision on wedding party attire, so the guys and gals should be ordering this week. We also scheduled some tentative dates for the bridal shower and girls' weekend, and I designed and ordered our guestbook using our engagement photos by Reflections Photography. On the to-do list for this week: invitation design and ceremony music.

Yeap, this is a fairly accurate portrayal of my wedding nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment