Hello!

Thanks for visiting our wedding blog! Hotel information is available below, right. Keep checking back for updates! Love, Kevin & Emilee

Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Orange?"

My monthly fix of BRIDES Magazine (compliments of Brian & Danielle--thank you:) arrived on Saturday, and I am proud to point out that not only is there an entire spread of how to add orange to your wedding color scheme:

and adorable orange details throughout the magazine:
but also that our orange and grey color scheme is listed as a hot color combo:

Not that I need validation from an over-commercialized wedding magazine, but the usual response when I tell people our wedding colors is, "Orange? Really?". So it does feel good to know that someone else out there thinks it's a good idea :) The designer/blogger at How About Orange? shares my enthusiasm for this lovely shade, and also has some pretty cute and environmentally-friendly DIY projects that may be making their way into our wedding day.

We're this close |<--->| to making a decision about the bridal-party-wear; once that's done it will be on to invitations and then cake (my favorite!) and decorations. For now I will say only that there will be helium involved. 

Lots of helium.

No comments:

Post a Comment